Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Excitement all around

This is going to be a short entry but I just wanted to share with you the following:

1) I'm going to audition for the part of "Maria" in "The Sound of Music" on February 18th, 2009 at the TV station VTM. My mom and a couple of friends said I should give it a try and so I did. I registered yesterday morning and the same day I got a phone call for an invitation to join the first audition round. This is only round one. Fingers crossed everyone! :-)

2) If all goes well, I'm going to be an aunt by the time this year is over! My brother's girlfriend rang me this morning to break the news that she is having a baby. I'm so excited!! :) My brother is going to be a dad! Unbelievable!!

3) I'm still happily in love with my guy :D (as if you had any doubt!)

Love, Kim

2 comments:

A C said...

Hey Kimberley, Ashley and I were just looking at you blog today, and it is great to see that you are doing so well! Erwin sounds like a great guy, we are glad you are happily in a wonderful relationship! Good luck with the auditions! Hope to talk to you again soon!

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/9-pekerjaan-mahasiswa-jurusan-akuntansi