Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Spring's just around the corner

And the good life continues. I didn't make it to the next audition round as mentioned in my previous entry, which is ok. It was a fun experience and I wouldn't have had a clue on how to juggle this one anyway on top of everything else. My mom turned 50 on February 6th, 2009 of which I'm including some pictures. It was a fun get together with my family. Last weekend Erwin and I went to Oostende to see a National Basketball game. Oostende won, of course, with only 83-81. An exciting game! Before, we went to dinner and ate chicken with our hands...ah, the good ol' fashioned way! Life is good and everything just feels right. Love, Kim

Walking in the countryside where Erwin lives.


My mom and Erwin at her 50th birthday party and then of course Erwin and I.

A quick kiss before the game starts...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Kim! I'm excited for spring too! looks like you're doin great! I didn't know oostende had a b-ball team. Or any team :)

-Bryson

Holly said...

What a lucky man! Looks like you are having loads of fun. Glad you keep in touch. Take care friend!

Katie Jean said...

aawww, you and your erwin look so cute and happy together! im so glad. it looks like you guys have a lot of fun. i hope we can meet him one day. hey are u coming to utah next month? pat said u might. i hope so. that would be so fun!