Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Making plans...

It's been a while since I wrote on here. In the meantime, only good things have happened. We have finished remodeling the downstairs area of our house with a new floor, new paint on the walls and since a few weeks, new furniture. (small update: I moved in with him at the end of June). Our next project is a new bathroom. We are planning on living there for 9 more years, so why not enjoy a new bathroom for this period? We've noticed this project is quite pricy, so we'll see if we can get some good deals.

I've picked up my dancing again. A colleague of mine who was in the same class, sent me an e-mail wondering why I wasn't coming anymore. Uhm, let me think, longer distance, busier at work, etc... But all in all, I had a blast last night during my first class of this year and I'm so happy to be back. In the end it turned out it's only a 30' drive anyway, which is perfectly doable. :-)

So life is good and making plans is even better. We are planning one more mini vacation at the end of November. We'll spend a long weekend in Germany. :-) Until next time on here.

Oh, and before I forget, here are some pictures from our trip in the USA in May this year (the remaining pictures are on a different computer).

1 comment:

Bryson and Kristy said...

Hey Kimberly! So glad you're doing well! You look really happy. Erwin sounds like a really cool guy and I'm happy for ya. Keep a smile on your face. Cheers.